>Complete Internet Repair for Windows
Internet is one of the most important things in todays world, but at the same time there might be many reasons why Internet connection does not work properly. Complete Internet Repair is a freeware tool to solve these problems arising out of Internet. It attempts to repair everything internet related, including networking problems. Complete Internet Repair is basically a combination of Internet Recovery KIT and Winsock Repair.
It can help you with repair of most of the situations where internet is not working.
It could help if you are experiencing any of the following problems:
- Internet or network problem after removing adware, spyware, virus, worm, Trojan horse, etc.
- Loss network connection after installing/uninstalling adware, spyware, anti spam, VPN, firewall or other networking programs.
- Unable to access any webpage or can only access some webpages.
- Pop-up error window with network related problem description.
- No network connectivity due to registry errors.
- DNS lookup problem.
- Fail to renew the network adapter’s IP address or other DHCP errors.
- Network connectivity issue with limited or no connections message.
- Windows update does not work
- You are having problems connecting to secured websites (ex. Banking).
- Internet Explorer stopped working or crashes all the time.
- Other networking problems.
The application allows you to log the repair, so that you can have a check on what exactly is the issue cause.
- Detect and Repair Dead Pixels with Pixel Repair
- Fix Network Problems in Windows 7 with Network Troubleshooter
- Automatically Check and Notify the Status of Internet Connection- NetSNSOR
- How to Set Up VPN Connection in Windows 7